The services we can provide are:
The methods of quality inspection can be classified according to different marks.
(1) Divided into full inspection according to the quantity of inspection; sampling inspection
(2) Divided into count inspection according to quality characteristic value; measurement inspection
(3) Divided into physical and chemical inspection; sensory inspection; biological inspection according to inspection technology
(4) According to the integrity of the inspection object after the inspection, it is divided into destructive inspection; non-destructive inspection
(5) Divided into fixed inspection according to the inspection location; mobile inspection
(6) According to the purpose of inspection: production inspection, acceptance inspection, supervision inspection, verification inspection, arbitration inspection
(7) According to supply and demand: first-party inspection, second-party inspection, third-party inspection
There are generally two methods of quality inspection:
1. Full inspection;
2. Sampling inspection.
1. According to the product technical standards, the inspection items and the quality requirements of each item are clearly defined;
2. Specify appropriate methods and means to measure products with the help of general measuring tools or using machinery, electronic instruments, etc.;
3. Compare the data obtained from the test with the standards and the prescribed quality requirements;
4. According to the result of comparison, determine whether a single product or a batch of products is qualified;
5. Record the obtained data, and feed back the judgment results to the relevant suppliers, so as to prompt them to improve the quality
nantu à noi:
A team of more than 30 quality inspection personnel, excellent quality inspection services, precise operation, and value-added services
We are a company specializing in international logistics, headquartered in Shenzhen, Cina
Please allow me to introduce you to our company's services
1) Semu a cumpagnia di certificazione d'oru di Alibaba. Solu una cumpagnia forte hà sta qualificazione. Avemu 11 years of
shipping experience, è a destinazione di spedizione pò esse in ogni locu, cum'è a vostra casa o magazzinu Amazon
2) Avemu da cumunicà cù u vostru fornitore per trasportà in modu sicuru u vostru pruduttu à u nostru magazzinu, and then use DAP or
DDP or other methods to send the product to the designated destination according to customer requirements.
3) Furnemu servizii di ispezione di qualità prufessiunale, parechji clienti utilizanu. Factories often do not carefully
check all products, chì pò purtà à una mala valutazione dopu a vendita di u produttu. We will carefully check the products
according to customer requirements to ensure product quality
4) A più impurtante hè chì u nostru prezzu darà à i clienti assai sconti, our transportation is responsible for
If you need my service, please contact me, we will not let you down.
Q:I am not in China but my products need to be shipped to Amazon, can u guys do it?
A:Yes, definitely. We are your one-stop shipping solution. We have a worldwide network. So where ever your cargo is,
we can ship it for you to any FBA address across all of North America, Europe, and Asia.
Q:How long have you been processing FBA shipments?
A:We’ve been shipping to Amazon FBA since 2010.
Q:Why can’t our shipment be delivered even though our ship has arrived at the destination port?
A:All LTL or sea shipment to Amazon requires an appointment with Amazon. If we do not get an appointment date,
we have to wait until its booking.
Q:Do we need to palletize shipments at the origination site or before you receive it?
A:Innò, not necessary. We can palletize your cargo based on Amazon requirements in our origin warehouse or at the
Q:If we use your shipping service to FBA, do we need purchase a continuous bond?
A:Innò, not necessary. We can help you if you do not have a continuous bond. You can choose to use our bond for free
or we offer for purchasing continuous bond at USD500/year.
Q:Where is your warehouse in China?
A:Shenzhen Flydis International Logistics Co., Ltd..
ADD：N ° 101-102, Centru Logisticu Yinshan, Aeroportu Internaziunale di Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, Cina.
Q:If our cargo is not in Shenzhen, can you handle it ?
A:We can handle air and sea shipments from nearest airport, seaport. But for courier shipments we need get cargo to
our Shenzhen warehouse first. FBA prep service can be only available in our Shenzhen warehouse.
Q:How many days will it take if we use sea or air to ship to USA FBA?
A:If by air, the transit time is around 4-7days depended on the air service you choose. If by sea, around 4-6days is
needed to make export customs and packing, the transit time from port to port is 14-20days depending on the FBA
address. Roughly, it is estimated 30-40 days after we get your cargo to the time we make appointment with Amazon.
Q:We have different friends who also do Amazon business; do you think we can ship cargo together?
A:Yes, you can. By doing so, each vendor can save his shipping costs.
Q:How do we make payments to you?
A:You can make payment to us by bank wire after shipment is cleared from customs and before we deliver to Amazon.
Q:What does FOB and EXW mean?
A:FOB means free on board, if you choose the FOB term; supplier needs to cover the local shipping costs before
cargo leaves China. EXW means EX WORKS, if you choose EXW; you need to cover all shipment cost from your
supplier’s place to the final destination address.
Q:How can we know the chargeable weight?
A:Firstly, the goods will be calculated by the actual weight and the volumetric weight;
Actual weight of a carton = actual weight of one carton, total is multiplied by the number of cartons shipped.
Volumetric weight of a carton = LWH/ 5000, get integral, use centimeter to calculate (e.g. 19.1KGS, get 19.5KGS;
20.8KGS, get 21KGS). Total is multiplied by the numbers of carton;
Secondly, per above calculation, we can get the actual weight and the volumetric weight which is bigger. The bigger
one will be the chargeable weight.
Thirdly, all goods arrive in Forest Shipping warehouse, we will re-measure them to get the final chargeable weight,
and then we will issue INVOICE to you.
Q:What is delivery charge for remote area?
A:Remote area surcharge is applied for delivery or pick up from an area beyond airline/courier company's standard
areas, which are less accessible for picking up and deliveries.